In the event that the Teresa Sapey Studio website uses data storage or reuse devices, known as “cookies”, it will always inform users of the website in advance, in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of The Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In such case, the user’s prior consent will be obtained through the viewing of the upper window that will appear in the browser, unfolding each time the User accesses the Page for the first time. Regarding the other conditions of access and use, you will be in compliance with the Access and Use Policy contained in the Legal Warning.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to different devices which contain certain information about the user’s browsing through the web page. Cookies are used to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from said equipment.
Types of cookies.
The cookies that we use on our website are:
– Own cookies: Those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the Website. The information they collect is used to improve the quality of our service. These cookies collect information about the user allowing the recognition of the user as a recurring visitor of the Website and help adapt the content to offer content that suits your preferences.
– Analysis Cookies: Collect information about the behavior of the user on the web and its purpose is to create statistical reports in order to introduce improvements based on the user’s use of the website and services.
– Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the website and use their different options or services.
– Cookies plug in: Also called add-on cookies, they are used to exchange social content. The social networks store and access this type of cookies in the user’s terminal equipment allowing the social network to identify its members as they interact with the add-ons.
– Media player cookies: They store technical data, necessary to play video or audio content, maintaining a proper connection speed, image quality and temporary storage parameters.
Users can block or disable them by activating the configuration of their browser that allows to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them to reject the possibility that we use the cookies in your terminal equipment through the configuration of your browser. You may continue to use our website but in a more limited way it may even become defective.
If you would like to withdraw your consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.